Increase Revenue by Bundling Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Posted by annamaria
- On July 14, 2023
- 0 Comments
- dryer vent cleaning, dryer vent cleaning ottawa, high dryer vent cleaning
Dryer vent cleaning is an important safety and efficiency service for homeowners. However, you can boost profits for your business by bundling dryer vent cleaning with other related services customers need. This “one-stop-shopping” is convenient for customers and results in additional revenue for you.
Beyond just cleaning out accumulated lint, perform an inspection of the entire dryer venting system when on-site.
Check for issues like:
- Corroded or dented vent ducting
- Missing or broken vent covers, hoods and clamps
- Long, sagging or crushed vent pipes
- Loose duct connections
When you find problems during inspection, recommend full repairs as a bundled service.
- Replacing damaged or corroded vent ducting
- Installing new vent hoods or transition pieces
- Tightening loose clamps and reconnecting loose ducts
- Straightening crushed vent pipes
You can also bundle dryer vent cleaning with other appliance services like:
- Replacing the dryer vent hose – Most dryer hoses should be replaced every 5 years for safety.
- Performing a full dryer inspection – Check the drum bearing, belt, dryer lint filter and door seals for proper function .
- Professional cleaning of the dryer interior – Thoroughly remove built-up lint from inside the dryer drum and behind the door seal.
Offering these bundled services in addition to standard dryer vent cleaning provides several advantages:
- Increased revenue per service call – You receive payment for multiple jobs completed on the same visit.
- Improved customer satisfaction – Customers benefit from comprehensive maintenance that addresses all dryer-related issues.
- Higher job efficiency – Combining services into single visit saves you time and reduces overhead costs.
The key to a successful bundled services strategy is effective customer communication. Explain clearly which problems you find during inspection and why repairs or additional services are recommended. This establishes trust while showcasing your expertise.
In summary, bundling dryer vent cleaning with related services like repairs and dryer cleaning can boost profits for your business through increased revenue per job.